"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe that you might block every shot."

- Bill Russell



Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Interview Questions

People I will interview:

Joe Schlosser - SophomoreStud

How did you feel about your season last year?
It was a fun time to hang out with friends and play sports that we love to do. We all know how to have fun, but at the same time, are able to focus on the task at hand, with winning games.”
What are your expectations for the team this year?
That we should win some games and for all of us to do our best, like we always do every year.
What is the best part about Eastview baseball?
Having (Coach) Holle as our coach this year! It should be a blast, considering we are all really close and Holle is a fun guy to hang out with.

Josh Chatfield - Sophomore Superman

What was your favorite part about last year?
The tournament that we hosted was a pretty fun way to hang out with the team. We also got to talk to the other guys from the other teams.
What positions do you love to play?
I play 2nd base, pitcher, outfield, and the occasional left-bench. I think the team uses me to my full potential, and I think so too, considering we have done well in the past.”
What is the best part about Eastview baseball?
The coaching staff. Definitely. They are always there for you to help and support you even if you are slumping.

Grant Martinson - Sophomore Strike-out Pitcher

What do you want to do better in your upcoming season?
Make less errors. I didn't make that many last year, but there is always room for improvement.
What are your goals for the team this year?
To score 5 or more runs every game. I think that is reachable, considering that we have had a really great offense all these years, and it should stay the same way
What is the best part about Eastview baseball?
I think our field is pretty cool. Coaches are very helpful also, but I really like our fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment